Welcome to the Lower School
At ZIS we believe in educating the whole child in innovative ways based upon a caring atmosphere, sound practice and extensive research. Whilst many things change, excellent literacy, numeracy skills and outstanding interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for our children to be successful in the future.
How do we accomplish this?
- Focusing on reasoning, resilience and responsibility
- Learning in purpose-built spaces both indoors and outdoors
- Using real context wherever possible, virtually, in the classroom and on field trips
- Valuing all members of our community
- our cherished students: we create an individual learning path for each one
- our supportive parents: we view parents as partners in our students' education
- our outstanding teachers: every year more highly qualified teachers join us
We look forward to working with you to make this year your child’s best year of education yet!
Viki Stiebert, Lower School Principal