Answers are provided below to questions we often hear. If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact the Admissions Team.
- When should I submit my application to ZIS?
- How do I apply?
- Do you accept students with special needs?
- Should my child be fluent in English to attend ZIS?
- What languages are offered at ZIS?
- What are the school hours?
- What after school activities do you offer?
- Do you offer a lunch program?
- Is parental involvement welcomed at ZIS?
- Where do your teachers come from?
- Is transport provided?
- Do students wear school uniform?
- What programs are offered during the summer?
- Will my child need to take a placement test?
- What are the procedures for withdrawing a student from ZIS?
- Will ZIS use photos of my child in their publications?
- Where will I find an academic calendar?