School Tuition Fees
ZIS is committed to excellence in education and the personal growth of every student. By offering large school opportunities in small learning communities, ZIS meets the needs of each student by developing individual learning pathways. Combined with academic rigor, our students’ experiences extend beyond the classroom and this equips them for success and global citizenship.
What do tuition fees include?
- Access to well-equipped campus facilities for each age group
- A broad Athletics and Activities program
- A wide range of curriculum trips
- 1-to-1 iPad or PC Notebook
- German language tuition
- Curricular field trips
- Extensive Student and Learning Support Services (excluding Occupational Therapy and Speech & Language Therapy)
- English as an Additional Language support (EAL)
Application/Registration (per student)
- Application - CHF 500 (plus credit card fees), a one-time non-refundable charge, also covers registration for Early ZIS and Pre-School.
- Registration as of Pre-Kindergarten, CHF 4,000
- Re-application (valid for one admission cycle) CHF 500 (plus credit card fees)
- Lower School - Ages 3-11
- Middle School - Ages 11-14
- Upper School - Ages 14-18
- Intensive Learning Provision
Early ZIS/Pre-School, PS1 - Mornings - CHF 16,300
Early ZIS/Pre-School, PS2 - Mornings and 2 afternoons CHF 20,500
Early ZIS/Pre-School, PS3 - Morning and 3 afternoons CHF 22,400
Early ZIS/Pre-School, PS4 - Full days CHF 25,900
Pre-Kindergarten - Full days CHF 26,800
Kindergarten-Grade 5 - Full days CHF 30,700
Intensive Learning Provision or ILP serves a small group of students who benefit from specialized teaching, a differentiated day or schedule, mainstreaming and small group scenarios. Further information is available in our Student Support Services section.
Grades Kindergarten-Grade 5 - Full days CHF 53,200
Grades 6-8 - Full days CHF 56,500
Grades 9-12 (13) - Full days CHF 61,600
Full details of our fees and information about ZIS families' obligations can be found in our Financial Regulations.
Please note: as with other international schools,external examination fees (i.e. IB and AP exams) are not included in the above.
ZIS also offers a range of additional services for families, including lunch, school transportation and before and after-school care. For further information please visit our Campuses page or contact our Admissions Team.
Latest Issue: Voices Summer 2019
Sustainable Futures >>
We all have a role to play in tackling real-world issues, and ZIS’s focus on sustainability – a priority for the coming year – is linked directly to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Happy expat children. An insider's guide >>
Research suggests that happy children can make or break an overseas move. So, how do you get it right?
Take the pressure >>
There are nerves – and then there are nerves: for a performer, the pressure is sometimes off the scale. But can you use that to give the performance of your life?