Strategic plan update
The plan is transformative while being anchored in our proud history and will ensure that ZIS continues to stay at the forefront of international education.
This plan has three priorities:
- to provide outstanding academic challenge and support for each student;
- to ensure a thriving school culture and community; and
- to empower learners with local impact and global reach.
We will achieve these priorities by focusing on three enablers:
- a two hub model with the new Middle School as a central feature;
- a sustainable financial model; and
- transparent, collaborative stakeholder communication.
As part of the plan, we are preparing to offer a bilingual program, initially for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, subject to the approval of education authorities. More information is shared at www.zis.ch/bilingual.
In this video, Board Chair Ron Steijn and Lisa Lyle give an overview of the strategic plan. You can also visit the dedicated webpage and read this feature article from the Spring edition of Voices magazine.
If you would like to receive a recording of the call with Lisa please email email@example.com