ZIS offers a transferable, transformative education which is open to everyone, but designed around your child. Our approach to teaching challenges without overwhelming, and allows your child to develop their character.
ZIS is a non-profit organization and every franc goes into developing our program to ensure that each student is challenged and supported.
One Tuition: a world of opportunities
- A choice of two activities from our broad sport and activities program
- Technology rich environment, moving to 1-to-1 iPad in Grade 1
- Learning materials and books
- Access to well-equipped campus facilities for each age group
- A wide range of curriculum trips
- Extensive Student and Learning Support Services (excluding Occupational Therapy and Speech & Language Therapy)
- Additional language support if required
- Kindergarten 1 and 2 - Full days CHF 27,600
- Grades 1-5 - Full days CHF 32,300
Application/Registration (per student)
- Application fee - CHF 500 (plus credit card fees), a one-time non-refundable charge
- Re-application (valid for one admission cycle) CHF 500 (plus credit card fees)
- Infrastructure contribution fee: one-off payment from Kindergarten 1 onwards: CHF 5,000
Full details of our fees and information about ZIS families' obligations can be found in our Financial Regulations.
In addition, ZIS offers a variety of optional extras, for a fee, including:
- Hot lunch service (students can also bring their own lunch)
- Bus service - door-to-door service with drop off/pick up points within a maximum of 500 meters of your home as well as the Lower School "Village Liner" which is an exclusive ZIS service that follows a set route between Rüschlikon and the Lower School, with several bus stops at public bus stops along the route.
- Before and after school care with breakfast/snacks extending the day from 07:00 to 18:00
- Vacation and weekend programs
- Private music lessons on campus
- Additional support such as speech and language therapy in English on campus
Find out more about ZIS Bilingual
Our admissions team would be delighted to meet with you via Zoom or a phone call to answer any questions you may have about ZIS Bilingual.
Please complete the short registration of interest form and we will get in touch with you.