The Career Forum, held every year, is an opportunity for Upper School students in Grade 10 to engage in discussion with professionals to explore their future interests and the world of work to
- Develop an awareness of career fields and the pathways within each
- Identify the interests and strengths that might draw a person to particular career field or careers
- Identify the skills and abilities required in a particular field or pathway
- Learn what people do in their jobs do on a day to day basis
- Understand that career paths seldom develop in a linear fashion
It is held in a vibrant informal setting of panels and discussion with the participation of parents, alumni and other professionals who have a connection to our school community. There are three panelist sessions of 50 minutes and students can choose which career panel they wish to attend.
Information for students about the Career Forum and different job sectors.