Each year nearly 120 university representatives come to ZIS to meet with students, counselors, and interested parents.
Scheduling a Visit to ZIS Upper School
We look forward to welcoming you to our campus and to northern Switzerland. University and Career Counselor, Rich Modica coordinates ZIS university visits from representatives.
We are using MaiaLearning to schedule visits. You may register here to access MaiaVisits.
Most university visits take place over the lunch break (Mon & Fri: 12:30-13:15, Tues & Thurs: 12:15-13:15, and Wed: 11:45-12:25)
Wishing you a safe and successful travel season!
Travelling to ZIS Upper School
By Public Transport - Option 1
- Across from the main entrance of Zurich train station (Zurich Hauptbahnhof) is Bahnhofstrasse. Take the Number 7 tram in the direction of Wollishofen.
- Stay on the tram to the end of the line and disembark at Wollishoferplatz (last stop about 15-20 minutes from Zurich HB).
- Turn right upon exiting the tram and cross the main street (Albisstrasse) and turn left. The bus stop is a short distance past the Cafe Restaurant Wollishofen.
- Take the 185 bus - direction Adliswil - until you get to the Adliswil, Dietlimoos stop, which is just before ZIS. Turn left upon exiting the bus.
- Bus 185 leaves from Wollishoferplatz at 25 and 55 past the hour. It’s less than a 10 minute bus ride.
By Public Transport - Option 2
- At the main Zurich train station, buy an all-day ticket for zones 110 and 150, which is good for 24 hours on all public transportation in these zones; the round-trip should cost about 13,60 CHF.
- Take the S4 train, which leaves from Track 21 at 18, 38, and 58 minutes past the hour, towards Langnau-Gattikon or Sihlwald.
- Get off at Adliswil (about 15 minutes from Zurich).
- Upon exiting the train station, turn right and make your way to the main street looking for bus 185 (direction Wollishofen), which stops in front of the Migros supermarket.
- Take bus 185 until you get to the Ahornweg stop just before ZIS Upper School. Exit the bus, cross the street and turn right. Bus 185 usually departs from the Adliswil train station at 21 and 51 minutes past the hour.
- There is also a taxi stand across the street from Migros. There are numbers to call if a taxi isn't already waiting there.
- Take the A3 Highway from Zurich and exit at Wollishofen
- Turn right, direction Adliswil
- Turn left onto Moosstrasse immediately past the Binelli BMW/Mini Cooper car dealership (across from the Hotel Ibis on your right).
- Stay on Moosstrasse for approximately 1 km, ZIS Upper School is on the right.