Thank you for nominating a deserving former faculty or staff member! Please note that nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Provided “an exceptionally high degree of individual attention to, and concern for, students in all areas of school life”
- May have served as teachers, administrators or school staff.
- May not have served as the overall director of the school (ZIS, AISZ or IPSZ) at any time during its history.
- Must have worked at ZIS or its predecessor schools for three or more consecutive years and be retired; OR
- Must have worked three or more consecutive years and no longer be employed by ZIS for at least two years.
- May be deceased (of course, the honors will be adjusted in such a case).
For a list of former faculty/staff who meet the criteria, click here.