Inclusion at ZIS
Our student support teams at each campus include learning support teachers with a range of expertise who work closely with classroom teachers. A variety of strategies are used to best meet the learning needs of all students. These may include:
- small group instruction
- 1:1 instruction
- support within the classroom
- differentiated assessments
- Individualized Education Plans
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Intensive Learning Program
Further information is available here.
There is an additional charge for some services.