Zurich International School is more than a school, it is a special community. A community that is tied together by shared experiences. Working in partnership with our stakeholders is key to the successful ZIS experience. During the 2016/17 school year we launched the ZIS Partners initiative.
Its goals are to:
- raise levels of understanding of ZIS philosophical drivers;
- partner and collaborate with various stakeholders;
- learn about the ZIS experience from the parental and corporate perspective;
- hear more voices - every voice is important and will be heard;
- focus on issues that are relevant to the present and the future;
- deepen relationships and maximize opportunities for connections.
We started with an audit called Parental Perspectives in September 2016. Almost 300 parents were interviewed in order understand the ZIS experience from their perspective. The findings were incorporated in the school's annual objectives.
Contribute your voice, intellect and passion.
In 2019 we are launching a series of Community Conversations that bring together members of the ZIS community to focus on issues that are relevant to our present and future. The purpose of these discussions is to partner with others and to use the power of our networks to collaboratively exchange ideas and shape a collective vision.
The Community Conversations are facilitated discussions between 8 to 12 specially-invited members of the ZIS community around a specific topic. If you would like to join a Community Conversation or would like to host one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.