Skip To Main Content

Menu Trigger Container


Search Container

Campus Container


ZIS Transcript / Academic Records Request Form

Please use this form if you are a graduated alumnus/a, former student, a current student who needs a transcript, or a current or alumni parent who needs a copy of a lower/middle school report/transcript.

Requests from parents/guardians can only be processed if the student/former student is under the age of 18.

We aim to meet requests with in a few days but it can vary, depending on workload. Please allow at least 5 working days during term time and it can be longer during school holidays.

If you have any further questions after completing this form, please get in touch with the appropriate campus:

Person making the requestrequired
First Name
Last Name
Name of former studentrequired
First Name
Last Name
Must contain a date in D/M/YYYY format
Last Campus attended whilst at ZISrequired
Postal address or email address where the official transcript should be sent.

Please note:

Standard procedure is that official transcripts can only be sent between institutions, so it can be sent directly to your requested school/university. Normally we cannot issue official transcripts to students or parents, unless the institution has specifically asked it to come from you. If this is the case, please provide proof of this (eg - copy/weblink/screenshot of the webpage or communication stating this). Otherwise, please provide the email or postal address of the educational institution.

Unofficial transcripts can be sent to parents or students, and are usually sufficient at the initial stages of applications.

Do you require an official or unofficial transcript?required

Important: Proof (as per above) must be sent to otherwise an official transcript will NOT be released to you.

Please state the school/university deadline(s) for receiving the transcript (Must contain a date in D/M/YYYY format)
In order for you to receive an official transcript, please provide proof that the institution has requested that you provide the official transcript  (eg - copy/weblink/screenshot of the webpage or communication stating this).
Please email your proof to 
Postal address to where the official transcript should be sent.​​​​​​​​​​​​
Please indicate the Academic Year(s) you require the Transcript/Report for​