Lana Baker-Cowling, Class of 2017 (2004-17) is a junior sustainability consultant at Anthesis. Here’s her ideal day – with a sustainable twist.
The ZIS community is a lifelong network of students, parents, faculty, staff and alumni that stays with you wherever you go.
When you join ZIS, you’re not just sending a child to school. Your family is joining a lifelong community that spans the world and generations. We are a community brought together by experience, and we stay with you wherever you go.
The ZIS alumni community is vibrant and keeps us connected when your child no longer attends our school.
ZIS Global Community allows you to both re-connect with old classmates as well as utilize the trusted Zurich International School environment to expand your professional network.
Parents as Partners
- The school and parents are partners in the education of our students.
- We keep you well informed of happenings at school, including in our award-winning magazine Voices.
- We also help to provide a community for parents through our vibrant Parents' Association.
- Join the ZIS Global Community.
- Our Admissions Team will help you in the process of deciding whether ZIS is the right school for your child.
- When a child starts school at ZIS the whole family becomes part of the ZIS Experience and we strive to make it special for everyone.
Volunteerism and Philanthropy
- As a non-profit organization, ZIS engages the community in philanthropy and volunteerism.
We are grateful that our community chooses to give back to support ZIS, with initiatives like the Annual Fund that enable us to keep growing the unique ZIS experience.
Arrange a Visit
Book a visit of your own, and learn more about how we make learning a joyful and challenging experience.
Contact the Admissions Team
If you have a question you want to ask, send us an email and we’ll get back to you.
Register Your Interest
Register your interest so we can get to know you and your family better and arrange a personalized visit to ZIS.