Upper School Visual Arts
Theory and practice in the Arts is dynamic and constantly changing, challenging students to explore new possibilities for creative expression.
- Foundation Art & Design is offered in Grade 9.
- Studio Art is offered in Grades 10 and 11.
- Digital Photography is offered in Grades 10 and 11.
- Digital Graphic Design is offered in Grades 10 and 11.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma - IB Visual Arts are offered in Grades 11 and 12
- Advanced Placement - 3D Design/Sculpture, 2D Design/Photography, Drawing, courses are offered in Grades 11 and 12.
Find out more about our creative arts curriculum in the Upper School Program of Studies and view some of our students work below.