Summer Vacation Program
The Summer Vacation Program for 2020 is only open to ZIS students (Pre-School to Grade 12, ages 3 to 19) and is organized into morning and afternoon sessions.
- You can register for Weeks 8 to 9 below - please do not use a smart phone to register.
- Grades refer to the 2019/20 school year.
- More details on individual camps are visible after step 1 in the registration process.
Summer Camps Weeks 8 - 9
Times and Costs
- 09:00-12:00 - Cost CHF 250
- 13:00-16:00 - Cost CHF 250
You can register for morning sessions, afternoon sessions or all day (09:00 to 16:00)
- Children who are attending for the whole day must bring a packed lunch and they will be supervised over the lunch hour.
- Please ensure that children have appropriate clothing for the program they are registered for and for the weather in the case of outdoor activities.
- Please do not drop your child off any earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the program (i.e. 08:45 or 12:45).
- Please ensure that your child is collected on time at the end of the program.
- There is no school transportation offered.
- Activities' descriptions are available when registering and choosing sessions (in step 2).
July 27 - 31 (Week 8)
- Upper School, Basketball, Grades 6-8, morning
- Upper School, Basketball, Grades 3-5, afternoon
August 3 - 7 (Week 9)
- Lower School, Multi-activities, PS to Grade 2 (ages 3-7)
- Lower School, Gymnastics, PS to Grade 8
- NEW! Lower/Middle School, Grades 3-8 Coding with Microsoft MakeCode + micro:bit & CPX Physical Computing
- NEW! Middle/Upper School, Grades 6-12 Python Programming
- NEW! Middle School, Grades 6-8 German Language (A2/B1 level)
At ZIS campuses:
- Musical Theatre camp, run by Close Encounters:
- Week of June 15-19: Age 10 to 14. For more information and to register, visit Close Encounters for details of this and other camps running throughout the summer.
- NEW! Week of July 6-10: Grades 3-5 (Age 9-11) at the Lower School. For more information and to register, visit Close Encounters for details of this and other camps running throughout the summer.
- Soccer camp, run by Intersoccer:
Age 3 to 13,June 29-July 3, August 10-14 plus other venues in other weeks. For more information and to register, visit Intersoccer (20% discount if using code SUMMER20 when booking by June 10)
- International Camp Suisse - Alpine Adventure. Camps start from July 11 up until to August 14 - further information here.
- Hebbian STEM program - virtual program with a variety of topics and dates.
- Golf camp run by Mari-Carmen Cortina in Rüschlikon/Thalwil:
for Lower, Middle and Upper School students
June 8-12, June 15-19, June 22-26, June 29-July 3
For more information and to register, visit Golf camps
- Alpadia Language Schools is offering a discount for ZIS students for their German language camps at Engelberg. Contact Federica Desantis.