Zero Waste Community Makers Sessions - Spring 2020
As a follow up to the Zero Waste Switzerland workshops held earlier this year, the Annual Fund is pleased to make possible Zero Waste Community Makers Sessions for ZIS parents, as part of Educating for Sustainability. Workshops, which are taught by ZIS parents or faculty, are listed below. Please see registration forms below and sign up!
All sessions take place at the Lower School campus.
- CANCELLED: March 19, 13:00-15:00 - Intro to making personal care products (gardening salve) and distillation/hydrosol demonstration (parents Deborah Hladecek and Tanya Davis)
- CANCELLED: March 25, 9:00-10:30 - Making zero waste cleaning products - all purpose cleaner, laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent (parent Christina Celic)
- CANCELLED: March 30, 14:15-16:00 - Making upcycled fabric produce and bulk bags (faculty Kristie Lear)
- April 20, 14:15-16:00 - Furoshiki Japanese cloth gift wrapping (faculty Elif Raskin)
- May 6, 9:00-10:30 - Making homemade almond milk & chocolate-hazelnut spread (parent Christina Celic)
- May 12, 13:00-15:30 - Foraging, growing and drying your own herbs for teas, cooking and hydrosols (parents Deborah Hladecek and Tanya Davis)
Want to make more Educating for Sustainability opportunities possible at ZIS? Donate to the ZIS Annual Fund at www.zis.ch/giving