Annual Fund Annual Report 2018/19
The Annual Fund had its most successful year ever, with over CHF 228,000 raised to benefit STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) educational projects across the school. Thanks to the successful participation challenge, we also had one of the highest participation rates to date (32.5%) with hundreds of parents, faculty and staff and ZIS community members contributing!
Some of the Annual Fund 2018/19 accomplishments:
- All Annual Fund planned projects were funded: 23 different projects on all 4 campuses and throughout the ZIS community (see following), with additional funds available to support STEAM offerings in 2019/20.
- 1,360 students impacted
- 7 alumni networking events supported, with total attendance of 178
Average donation was CHF 673
We are grateful to all of our generous donors. View the list of 2018/19 donors.
The school and the Annual Fund offer fantastic programs that enrich our children's education.
I believe strongly in the programs the Annual Fund supports.
These programs make me proud
to be a ZIS alumna...I’m happy
to play a small part.
If you are a member of the community, contributing what you can really counts to feel part of the mission of the school.
We appreciate how the school is continuously trying to get better.
I give to contribute to the amazing and dynamic educational opportunity ZIS affords to its students.
Many thanks to our 2018/19 volunteers:
- Annual Fund Committee parent representatives: Andrea Demey (LS), Suzanne Long (ECC), Tomas Molvidson (MS), Suzanne Obenshain (new parents), Lily Quinn (US), Michela Ratti (at large), Lory Spier (LS)
- Alumni representative: Tom Krebs AISZ '78
- Zurich International School Foundation board members: Martin Hoekstra, Jeff Paulson, Phil Ryan, Jennifer Saxe